Central Dakota Water Works LLC provides hot and cold water in the Bakken
Central Dakota Water Works LLC (CDWW) was established in 2011 after teaming up with Otter Tail Power Company to provide a unique service to the oil and gas industry - providing hot and cold water. Our water comes from the Missouri River into Ottertail's settling pond and is then transported to the Coyote Station Power Plant South of Beulah, N.D. Cold water is pumped directly to our truck load-outs from a one-million-gallon holding tank. Our hot water is heated utilizing the waste steam after the generation process at the Coyote Plant. The heated water is circulated from the holding tank through a heat exchanger and is stored in four holding tanks before being delivered to the truck load-outs.
Current customers have found that under most conditions, they are able to eliminate a heat source on the fracking job, thus saving thousands of dollars.
Our water depot provides lighted, concrete surfaces throughout our entrance and exit roads, staging and load-out areas for safety and convenience. Each loading station is fully automated, allowing the customer to choose hot or cold water.
The water depot is located two miles south and one mile west of Beulah, N.D. adjacent to the coyote Power Station on Highway 49.
- Eight loading stations dispensing hot and cold water to reduce costly waiting time.
- Water depot offers quick loading at up to 21 bbl./min. at each load out.
- Water is delivered up to 125 degrees F. under most conditions a heat source on the customers location can be eliminated saving additional heating costs.
- Safe working environment.
- Some of the lowest rates in the Bakken.
- Excellent water quality.
For Further information, please visit: www.cdwaterworks.com or contact:
Leigh Tessier. 701-290-6689. firstname.lastname@example.org
Duane Tessier. 701-590-8415. email@example.com